Saturday 6 July 2013

Welcome Page

Sawadee krup!
To all future Buddhas around the world, welcome to my first blog dedicated to Buddhism, Thai amulets and great monks.  


It all started from...
I was born in Kelantan and have been exposed to many stories of black magics, supernaturals, great healing powers and other unexplainable incidents.  These experiences made me believe that ghosts and Gods do exist.  I've been very cautious specially involving spiritual matters and always wear amulets to protect myself from harm and dangerous.  We are all afraid of things which we can't see.

Don't get me wrong guys, I'm not a superstitious person.  Graduated from IT showed me that science is just the tip of an iceberg and many things can't be proved by it.  My wish that we all be enlighten one day. 


How it was started...
As a buddhist myself (and very fortunate to be one), I love collecting Thai amulets and buchas (statues) many years ago.  Most of them are given by my parents, relatives and friends.  I started hiring Thai amulets 6 years ago and it just keep going.  At fist I've been cheated by seller who sold fake amulets to me (a lot of money too) and I'm glad to learn the lesson, and all the best to him anyway.


What we need...
People always turn to spiritual powers and helps from God when they are in trouble, but in fact all we need is a guidance not solution.  Belief is the reason we wear Thai amulets and it's so obvious that people only wear amulets for 3 things:
1. Boost Wealth and Luck (achievement) 
2. Increase Attraction / Confidence (love)
3. Safety (also health)
Not so far different from Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs eh??  Go figure!


Thai amulets help...
Have you ever wonder how an amulet able to help the bearer in achieving the needs?  Where does the power comes from?  Who's answering your prayer?  The theory is quite simple, I will try to explain in layman.  I'm from IT, remember?  Layman to people is what I do.

When someone is cursing you with foul language, you will feel the pain inside or even angry but that person might not even need to be physically in contact with you yet you feel it.  That is because when you curse, you are expressing your inner anger through the tone of your voice producing negative wavelength and affecting people who hear it.  The result is so strong that it even affect body cells (this is proven by science though). 


The few factors...
The type of sacred materials, chanting and yant used, the monk's blessing are all meant to "inject positive messages" into the amulets.  Some with spirits reside in the amulets.  Just like burning DVD.  You laugh but I think you got it!

The wearer of amulets will be protected by the spirits, Gods, or the fairies because of the yant/chanting.  When in danger, your Thai amulet will be "activated" to prevent or reduce the damage that might happen to you.  Just like a panic button, but works in a mysterious way!

But hey.... it's all about Karma.  Always do good deeds to people.


But how Chanting and Yants works...
I'll talk about that next time if you like to hear it


Kop Khun Krap...
This blog is to share Thai amulets of my own collection, and also for trade.  Your valuable feedback are welcome!  



My own...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Amulets & Buddhism Discussion

Welcome to discuss and share your passions about Thai Amulets.
Please respect the nature of the site and post your thoughts with good manners.
Thank you.